Saturday, February 3, 2018

Journey to making money in 2018


This writing is my first blog post on US PIGGY BANK. I hope this blog will be of some help to the readers.
All feedback is appreciated. Speak freely in the comments, with ease. Ask me any questions. I will answer questions to the best of my ability.
I only ask that you never spam this blog with links to websites unless they point to a social network, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or YouTube.

Reason for making this Blog?

This blog is going to be used to document my Journey into re-learning how to make money online before it goes away forever. 

I have missed the opportunities in the past to grow and scale the money I earned. Life is too short. 

I want to work hard so I can provide a better life for myself and the people who matter to me.
My family, friends and some stranger who may need help.

I need a reason to wake up every day and this is a goal I have set for myself. 

I want to wake up and have new ideas and try different things with marketing online.
I want to also document what worked for me and what did not and maybe figure out why.

I will set new goals later as this blog progresses.

Have a Blessed Day, ebe

1 comment: